WE HAVE MOVED

WE HAVE MOVED
CLICK PICTURE TO GO TO NEW SITE

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
~ Follow Guilty Pleasures ~ You'll Never Miss Out on the Fun! ~

Thursday, September 29, 2011

Review Animal Magnetism by Jill Shalvis

Book Description: Contemporary Romance, with extra steam

Summary:

Co-owner of the town's only kennel, Lilah Young has lived in Sunshine, Idaho, all her life. Pilot-for-hire Brady Miller is just passing through. But he soon has Lilah abandoning her instincts and giving in to a primal desire.

It's Brady's nature to resist being tied down, but there's something about Lilah and her menagerie that keeps him coming back for more.
Kindle Edition304 pages
Published December 22nd 2010 by Berkley

D's Review:
I absolutely LOVED this book.

Brady is a loner, but oh so sexy, sensitive Alpha male. Lilah is a nuturer, but scared to love. Both Brady and Lilah survived difficult childhoods.

This book made me laugh, cry and want Brady and his sexiness for myself.

The chemistry between Lilah and Brady is HOT! The sex scenes are smokin. I love that there is a full fleshed story to go along with the sex scenes. I wouldn't classify this as erotic, but if erotic is rated X, this would be Rated R, with regular contemporary romances PG 13.

The secondary characters have me chompin at the bit for their books. Dell and Adam are a couple of hunks. And I can't wait to find out all about Jade. The interactions between Brady, Lilah and the secondary characters were funny and touching.

And last but not least...Boss, Twinkles and the menagerie of animals almost steal the story =)

I almost didn't read Animal Magnestism because by the title I assumed it was about shape shifters and I am not that into shifters. Thank goodness I love JS works and took the time to read the description. 


D' gives Animal Magnetism:
Overall 

Naughtiness




Naughty Cougar Tales has now moved to Guilty Pleasures click here to follow us there

Image and video hosting by TinyPic