WE HAVE MOVED

WE HAVE MOVED
CLICK PICTURE TO GO TO NEW SITE

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
~ Follow Guilty Pleasures ~ You'll Never Miss Out on the Fun! ~

Saturday, October 15, 2011

D's Interview with Master Luke from the Rescue Me Series by Kallypso Masters

THIS IS A RE-POST OF NAUGHTY D'S FROM BOOK PIMPS REVIEWS

We all know Naughty D's inner sub is begging to get out, it's getting harder and harder to hold her in. Here's proof, I really wanted to meet Master Luke after reading Nobody's Angel, so I contacted Kallypso Masters and asked her if she could get me in the door at the Masters At Arms Club...Kally worked her magic and here is how D's interview went.  Thanks for the hook up Kally!!
Master Luke
Naughty D ordered a drink from the blonde bartender at the Masters at Arms club. She’d never seen a woman with muscles like this woman’s before. The woman could do some serious damage if you got on her wrong side.

“Here’s your cock and balls.” She grinned as she placed the drink on the bar.

“Thanks!” Naughty D took a long swallow of the refreshing mixture of raspberry lemonade, Smirnoff Green Apple Twist vodka, and Smirnoff Watermelon Twist vodka.

“I’m Mistress Grant, by the way. Happy to open the bar for you while you wait. Master Adam and I have a scene to practice for a demo tonight, but Master Luke should be here any minute. He called to say he and Master Marc got back to town about an hour or so ago from a rescue mission. He just wanted to clean up before he came over.”

“Oh, well, he didn’t need to clean up for me,” D said. “I like dirt and sweat on a man. Especially a Texan like Master Luke.”

“Hot damn. If I’d known that, Naughty D, I’d have come right over.”

D jumped and turned to find Master Luke approaching wearing a denim shirt, jeans, and cowboy boots. “Well, you clean up good, too.” She winked.

To Mistress Grant, he said, “Bud Lite long neck, darlin’.” Then he turned his attention to D, who squirmed under his intense scrutiny. He smiled. When the bottle was placed on the bar, he picked it up, took a long draw, then wrapped his callused hand around D’s elbow. “Come on, darlin’. Let’s go over to the loveseat where we can talk more intimately.” He grinned at Mistress Grant who swatted her towel at him.

“Go. I need to find Adam. The bar is now closed.” To D, she added, “Nice to meet you, D. Hope to see you back here some night.”

“Nice to meet you, too, Mistress.”

The thought of coming back to the club during regular hours set off a flurry of butterflies. Oh, my! D fanned her face with one hand and picked up her drink with the other. She picked up her voice recorder, thankful she’d brought that instead of a pad and pen. She was going to want to listen to his deep Texas drawl tonight when she was lying in bed with her…

“Are you hot, darlin’?” he whispered in her ear, his scruff scratching her and setting off a zing. “Your face looks a little flushed.”

Dang. She reached down to turn on her voice recorder so she wouldn’t miss any more sweet nothings he might whisper to her. Oh, the life of a blog writer. Sure beat working at a newspaper. They didn’t do stories on BDSM Doms like the ones she enjoyed doing. Doing interviews, she corrected herself. Not the Doms. Of course not. She was a professional blogger.

“Do you mind if I tape the interview, Sir?”

“Not at all, if you don’t mind listening to my twang.”

Oh, no. Not a problem, D thought. She wouldn’t be erasing this interview, for sure. It would be the stuff fantasies were made of.

Once they’d settled on the black leather loveseat in the corner, he turned his attention to her and the heat increased again. D tried to remember what it was she wanted to ask. Maybe she needed that notepad after all.

“Um, Sir, I know you’re the newest Dom here at the Masters at Arms Club. What got you interested in BDSM?”

A shadow crossed his face and his smile faded. “My late wife, Maggie, and I played a little with bondage and role-playing. Strictly bedroom stuff. We were only married two years before she…died.”

“I’m so sorry,” Naughty D said.

“Thanks. It’s been seven years, but…anyway, to answer your question, I really didn’t get into BDSM to the same level as, say, my friend Marc D’Alessio does. He’s Master Marc here at the club, one of the co-owners. He brought me in here a couple years ago, but it just didn’t interest me. I think I just wasn’t ready to get back in the game yet.”

D nodded and waited for him to continue.

“Then I met Angel.” He smiled. “Seeing—well, hearing, actually—how much she enjoyed that stuff with Marc, I thought maybe it wasn’t all about pain and violence, like I’d thought before. I mean, it wasn’t that way with Maggie and me, either, but something about the whole BDSM club scene just ramped it up quite a bit. When the club’s open and things are hopping in here, you’ll see all kinds of things that may make you squeamish. But, as Master Marc likes to say, BDSM’s a spectrum. I may not get into extreme edge play, but there are plenty of women who don’t want that either.”

He leaned forward. “How about you, darlin’. What kind of play do you like?”

“Me? Did I say I was interested in BDSM?”

“You don’t have to say anything, darling.”

D glanced away, wondering just how he was reading her secret on her face. She drew a deep breath and returned her gaze to him. “So, Master Luke, I have to say, when you ordered Angel to kneel I kinda went ‘Whoa!’ I didn’t see that coming! But I guess that was just part of the script you’d been given that night. Right?”

Master Luke’s smile faded and he pierced her with his steely gray eyes. “On your knees, D. Now.”

D’s eyes opened wide. “Excuse me?”

Deadpan, he said, “Don’t make me repeat myself.”

D stared at him a moment longer, her heart pounding against her chest. She thought, I’m a professional. I’m not here to take orders from a Dom. Then why, she wondered, was she sliding her butt off the loveseat and doing just what he’d commanded?

“Eyes on my boots, baby girl.”

Baby girl? Hadn’t he called Angelina that, she thought. D felt another jolt to her girly bits, but her gaze went to the floor, to his boots, and she waited. What did he have in mind? He just let her kneel there, thinking about his intentions for a few very long moments. Her imagination went wild about what he might do to her. She’d seen a whipping post in the center of the room, hadn’t she. And the implements hanging on the walls. Good Lord! Maybe she shouldn’t entertain thoughts of what he might do.

“Look at me.”

She dragged her gaze up the length of his lean, muscular body, wishing his shirt was open so she could see that ripped chest she imagined he’d have.

“So, what do you think?”

“Think?” She was supposed to be able to think?

“Dom or actor?”

“Um, yeah, well, you seem like a natural at the Dom thing.”

He grinned at her. “And you’re a natural at the submissive thing, darlin’.”

She smiled and her face grew hot.

“Sit.” He held out a warm, callused hand to help her back into her seat and electricity sizzled up her arm. “So, what else would you like to know, my darlin’ D?”

D took a deep breath. She hadn’t covered many of her questions, but her brain had been short-circuited by him. “I, uh, I was wondering, um, what do you think your specialty will be with the subs here at Masters at Arms?”

“Ropes. Without a doubt. Master Adam and Master Damian have promised to show me some Shibari Japanese rope bondage techniques, but we Texans know a few rope tricks of our own.”

“I’ll bet you do.”

He grinned. “I also make much of the equipment here at the club. I actually have been doing that for years. I was first hired by the owners here before the club opened to do carpentry work, but I have an art studio degree from the University of Texas, so when I offered to make some specialty equipment they were looking for, they jumped at the chance.”

“An art major?”

“Yeah, I know. Believe me, I’ve heard all the jokes. I wanted to study industrial arts, but that wasn’t an option in Austin. I was there to play football on scholarship, so I had to find something that would at least let me explore my love of working with wood. I enjoy making high-quality items for use in some of the theme rooms. I’ve also made some things for Master Marc’s playroom at home.

“I see.” D paused a moment, then decided to go for it. “So, do you have a special subbie yet?”

Master Luke played with a stray thread at the worn spot on the knee of his jeans. “Not really. There’s a woman I’ve got my eye on, but I’m not sure where that’s going to go or if she’s even interested in submitting to a Dom.” He looked back up and smiled. “Nope, right now, I’m pretty much available to be with any of the unattached subs looking for someone for a club scene. You’ll have to schedule a session with me next time you come to the club. I’d like to get to know you a little better, darlin’.”

D’s face burned and she stared at his worn jeans. “Yes, Sir. I’d like that, too.”

Naughty D - WOW...is Master Luke HOT!!!  I need to get my calendar out and head back to the Masters at Arms Club.
  

EXCERPT FROM Nobody’s Angel
Here’s an excerpt from the scene Naughty D was referring to above.
We’re in Angelina’s point-of-view. It’s costume night.
She’s a naughty nurse and he’s a cowboy.

“Hot damn! You both look incredible,” Luke said, grinning. He came over to Angelina and she had to tilt her head back to maintain eye contact. “Darlin’, you’re mine tonight.”

Angelina felt a little shiver. Not the same response as with Marc, but he wouldn’t have the nerve to show up while she was here. Taking Luke’s elbow, she really smiled for the first time since Monday night. Luke really was a nice man. He didn’t really feel very Dom-like, but he’d certainly lit her fire on Saturday night on her sofa. She could do a lot worse. And had.

Tonight she just wanted to have fun. She let Luke lead her to the hallway and they went by the theme rooms, Adam’s office, and then into the bar and great room area. His spurs jangled as he walked. Adam and Karla walked behind them silently. She avoided glancing at Room Eight, but kept her gaze straight ahead of her.

“What can I get you to drink?”

“An Italian tickler, please.” When Luke quirked an eyebrow, she grinned. “Amaretto and club soda.”

As she waited for Luke, she surveyed the scene in the club. The costumes worn by the women were skimpy—whether they were Tops, bottoms, Dommes, or subs, it didn’t seem to matter. Angelina didn’t feel as self-conscious as she had upstairs. One Domme looked like Cat Woman and kneeling, his cheek against her over-the-knee boots, was Robin. Angelina smiled.

Several subs or bottoms were dressed as animals—puppies mostly, although there was a cat and even a pony. In addition to their animal ears and paws or hooves, they had tails attached to their butts by…oh, God! Butt plugs! She averted her eyes and saw Karla preparing to sing.

Luke handed her a drink. “Why don’t we go up near the stage?”

Angelina looked in that direction, but each of the small tables only had one chair. Luke took her by the elbow and led her to one and sat down. “You have two choices, darlin’. Kneel at my feet or sit in my lap.”

Luke smiled at her discomfort. Angelina flushed. There were no pillows to cushion her knees here like the one Marc had put down on the floor in her bedroom. Not knowing how long she’d be here, she made up her mind rather quickly. “Lap.”

She set her drink on the table next to his longneck and decided to wipe the smirk off Luke’s face. When she straddled his lap, facing him, clit to penis, his jaw nearly dropped. He glanced nervously toward the entrance, or perhaps he was looking for an exit. She smiled at the power she felt. Clearly, she’d surprised him. Well, good, because she had a feeling this night was going to be full of surprises for her, too.

Angelina Giardano was going to be nobody’s angel tonight.

“I’ve been wanting to do this since I came into the kitchen and saw you tonight.” She reached out and touched his chest, running her fingers under the flaps of the vest, over his taut skin, until she flicked the tip of her thumbnails over his hard nips. She felt his erection pressing against her clit. Her bare clit. Master Adam hadn’t included panties in her wardrobe purchases.

“Oh, Luke, I think you might be getting a fever. Where would you like Nurse Angelina to check your temperature—orally or rectally?”

Angelina had never role-played or played the vamp before, but was having fun watching a bead of sweat break out on Luke’s forehead. He looked as if he were about to explode. Then he regained his authority and reached for her hand to keep her from touching him.

“On your knees, Angel.”

The forcefulness of the command took her off guard. “But I thought—“

“I said kneel. Don’t make me repeat myself.”

Ka-thunk. Her stomach seemed to drop a few inches. The change in his demeanor puzzled and excited her. Were they supposed to be on a real date? She just thought she was a mercy date because he felt sorry about how Marc had treated her.

“One. Two.”

She swung her leg off his lap and knelt on the floor beside his chair. Thankfully, the floor was made of some material that had some give, which would help a bit on her knees if she were to have to kneel long. She remembered Marc had asked her to remain upright and keep her head bowed, so she assumed the same position.

“You can sit on your heels. You might be there a while. Keep your eyes on my boots.”

Karla began singing “Poison” and Angelina wondered if Master Adam had a clue she was singing to him. She might as well be singing for Angelina and Marc, as well. That man was equally lethal to her.

After Karla finished that song, mind-numbing boredom set in. Angelina surreptitiously looked around the room, trying not to raise or move her head much and saw Master Adam speaking with a dark-haired Dom dressed in green scrubs with a stethoscope around his neck. She could tell he was a Dom just by his stance—legs apart, hands on his hips, laden with testosterone. But she couldn’t see much more than the outline of his body without turning her head.

“I asked you to keep your eyes on my boots.”

“I’m sorry…Sir.” She returned her gaze to his feet.

“So am I, darlin’, because I’m going to have to put this on you.”

She saw him holding a black silk sash. A blindfold. “No, Luke! I’ll behave. I was just…curious.”

“Well, curiosity just got my nurse blindfolded. You need to learn some manners, too. Tonight you call me Sir.”

Angelina’s heart pounded as the room went dark. Why hadn’t he given her another warning? Marc usually had repeated his commands, at least until she’d gotten used to them. Luke insisted on perfection right from the start. Would she survive the night with him without a severe punishment?

Karla sang “Spellbound,” a song she recognized by an Italian Goth metal band, but the words had new meaning for her tonight.

Tell me who you are…You cannot have this control of me…I would break the spell you’ve put on me.

“Open your mouth and take a sip.”

She opened quickly, not taking any chances on further punishment if she didn’t move fast enough. His hand grabbed the ends of the blindfold sash and pulled her head back slightly—not enough to impede swallowing, but far enough to exert his dominance over her. He held the glass to her lips and she sipped, the liquid tickling her nose.

When she pulled away to indicate she’d had enough to drink, she heard the glass being placed back on the table beside her. His finger pressed against her wet lips and forcefully entered her mouth while his hand caged her chin and pushed her jaw down to allow his finger deeper access. Memories of Marc doing the same thing in her bedroom caused her clit to throb. The finger slid along her tongue, deeper and deeper, until it hit the back of her mouth and she gagged, tears springing to her eyes. He pulled back immediately and with his other hand stroked her cheek gently.

“Sorry, darlin’, for being such a clumsy oaf.”

Oomph.

Luke sounded as if he’d been kicked or punched. Before she could figure out what had happened to him, she felt his hand cup her breast just before his finger and thumb pinched her nipple. Hard. Her head went back of its own accord as her chest jutted closer to his hand.

“Like that, I see.”

“Yes.” Did all Doms have a fixation on nipples and breasts?

You can purchase a copy of Master Marc’s story, Nobody’s Angel, by Kallypso Masters (http://www.kallypsomasters.blogspot.com), for $2.99 at Amazon, Barnes & Noble, Smashwords, and All Romance eBooks.


 But he also has another treat. He says you don’t want to read Nobody’s Angel until you’ve read Masters at Arms, the prequel/introduction to the Rescue Me series first (even though you won’t get to meet him in that book). For those who haven’t read it already, it’s available at those same e-book outlets.

Want to know more about Kallypso Masters or her books? You can find Kally online at:


I LOVE WHEN YOU LEAVE COMMENTS...To leave a comment click on comments a page will pop up for you to leave your comment. Thank you!!

Naughty Cougar Tales has now moved to Guilty Pleasures click here to follow us there

Image and video hosting by TinyPic