WE HAVE MOVED

WE HAVE MOVED
CLICK PICTURE TO GO TO NEW SITE

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
~ Follow Guilty Pleasures ~ You'll Never Miss Out on the Fun! ~

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Review - The Dom Who Loved Me (Masters and Mercenaries #1) by Lexi Blake

Description: Erotic, BDSM, Romantic Suspense


Summary:
A routine mission ... turns into a dangerous seduction.

Sean Taggart is hunting a deadly terrorist, and his only lead is the lovely Grace Hawthorne. She's the executive assistant for an employment agency Sean suspects is a front for illegal activities. To get the truth, he is going to have to get very close to Grace, a task he is all too eager to undertake when he discovers her deliciously submissive nature.

Soon, Grace Hawthorne is living a double life. By day, she is the widowed mother of two college-aged sons. By night, she submits to Sean's every dark desire. She's living out her wildest fantasies of pleasure—intimate acts of trust she's only read about. As passion engulfs her, a murderer strikes, and Grace learns that Sean has a deeply hidden agenda. Will Sean choose his mission and break her heart or be the Master of her dreams?



D's Review:
I just found another favorite BDSM author.  The Dom Who Loved Me has off the chart smexin', a hotter than hot DOM, a fiesty sub (who wasn't sure she was a sub), humor and a SMOKIN' hot secondary cast.  The best part...there is in intriguing story to go with the BDSM line.  This is truly a romantic suspense with BDSM elements.


The bigger they are the harder they fall and this is so true with Sean, he sees Grace and knows she is the one. Grace leads him on a merry chase.  Sean is uber Alpha, Grace is not a sub, but has read enough BDSM romances to be interested. She is fiesty though and does not submit easily and only in the bedroom. She gives Sean hell constantly. I especially love when she sasses Sean's brother Ian, who is ever more Alpha and a stronger DOM than Sean.  

At times I want to hug Sean and tell him it's going to be ok, and times I want to punch him, then there is one part where my heart breaks for Sean...the emotions Lexi Blake describes had me crying with him.   Grace I just LOVED a lot of her reminds me of me..her feelings about wanting to give up control...sighh..This book is set in the Dallas-Ft Worth area and being a Texas girl myself, I need to head north to find me one (or two) of these sexy Doms =) 

As much as I LOVED Sean, I am also intrigued by his brother Ian, Liam, Eve, Alex  and the menage boys, Adam & Jake.

I LOVED THE DOME WHO LOVED ME and cannot wait for the next book, which looks like it might include the sexy Adam and Jake.

LB also introduced a couple of new BDSM terms, SAM and tourist,  I hadn't heard of before, and it was nice because she also included what they meant in the story. 

D gives The Dom Who Loved Me:
Overall
 Naughtiness


I LOVE WHEN YOU LEAVE COMMENTS...To leave a comment click on comments a page will pop up for you to leave your comment. Thank you!!

Naughty Cougar Tales has now moved to Guilty Pleasures click here to follow us there

Image and video hosting by TinyPic